The Metlakatla Lands Department is having a Video Contest. We are asking Metlakatla Members to record yourselves, telling us what you feel are the benefits of having a Land Code, or if you are supporting the Metlakatla Land Code. These are just a couple of examples, we want to see your creativity and positivity! Winners will be chosen at random and announced on Monday, October 3, 2016.
You can win 1 of 3 CASH prizes:
1st Place - $250, 2nd Place - $150, 3rd Place - $100
The Contest begins Thursday July, 28, 2016.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, September 30, 2016.
The Contest Rules are as follows:
- Must be a Metlakatla Member.
- The video must be between 6 to 60 seconds long.
- Inappropriate content will be cause for automatic disqualification.
- Entries under 18 years of age, they must have parental consent.
- By submitting a video, you are authorizing the Lands Department to post your submission to Metlakatla First Nation social media outlets.
- For clarity, LMAC members and Lands Department staff are not eligible to win a prize.
Hashtag your video!
#MFNLCvideo #MetlakatlaLandCode #MFNLC2016
Submit your video via email to: email@example.com
View the PDF of the poster here.