The Metlakatla Education Committee (MEC) is looking for 4 Metlakatla Members to join the Committee. Members will work cooperatively to:
- Attend and prepare adequately for meetings whenever possible;
- Actively participate in discussions which take place at the meetings;
- Be familiar with and maintain the Conflict of Interest policies;
- Be familiar with Metlakatla’s Educational funding policies and the Post-Secondary and Occupational Skills Training Manuals;
- Other duties within the scope of this role.
We are looking for Members with a passion for educating Metlakatla Members. Also, previous experience with post-secondary and occupational skills training is an asset.
All interested applicants can contact the Director of Human Resources for more information or a copy of the Committee’s Terms. All applications must include a resume to highlight qualifications and/or a letter of interest – please send by October 23 to email@example.com.